Old September 18th 16, 03:10 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ralphee

Default c6 interior question

Hello. I went to look at a friends corvette, he is selling.. i have had a 76, 93, 96, 00, 01.. at various times.
The one i saw today is a dark red 06 convertible. he is not sure of the package. ie. 1lt, 2lt. my question is about the seat.

I had black trim and i think a dark brown kind of fabric insert. I never remember seeing seats that were not leather.

Can someone help me and let me know if this is the standard seat, an option or custom.

regarding the options.. it was evening. but it had heated seats and heads up display. I can not really remark about anything else. .i went to test drive it.

Btw. when i sold my last corvette, an 01 red, i purchased a used Cadillac xlr. it was a big small for me, but most of all very boring. I sold it and took a bath. I was told that car was build on the c6 chassis.. I can see that. They were very similar. Naturally in the vette, you sit lower, i have the stick shift and I think about 80 more horsepower, so naturally it brings back the fun.

I think my favorite car was the 96 lt4 glass top as far as fun to drive, and the c5 was the most comfortable. The c6 seems somewhere in between. A bit tighter then the c6 and more comfortable then the c4. I actually prefer the c5 to the c6, but mostly due to seat size. .. seats are much better in the c6, just smaller cockpit.

Please if you can help me figure out the seat options and possibly the car options, would be appreciated.

The car has 13,000 miles and I can get it for $24,000, which i think is great.