Old January 25th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

Default IRacing Pricing

On Jan 25, 1:31 pm, wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I'm infering from the press release that the vehicles will be
> Solstices for road courses and legend cars for ovals. How many
> different tracks will be included for the base price? In real life
> lots of people run full seasons at only one track. Can we expect the
> seasons to include more than one track? Or, will there be only one
> oval and one road course for the base price?
>
> Pat

Pat,

Unfortunately I can't say which cars and tracks are out when, but I
can tell you to expect more than one track - that one's for sure!
Tracks often have more than one configuration also and you get all the
configurations. For example there is one track known as an oval
primarily that has the oval layout and three roadcourse layouts and
you'd get all of them as a single track.

Hope that helps.

Tim