Old September 26th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
KLS

Default time to replace the tires on the 98.5 A4Q 2.8

I really need to put new sneakers on my 98.5 A4Q this week if
possible, and I'm not sure which all-season tires to buy. I'm in
western New York, on Lake Ontario, and have sold my extra rims so I
won't be running winter tires this year (not sure how much longer I'll
keep the car). Can folks recommend good all-season tires that won't
wipe out in more than light snow? The Goodyear Assurance TripleTred
is getting great reviews on TireRack, and I know the Subie folks love
those, but I'm also interested in other possibilities. I was
considering the Kumho Solus KH16, but the reviews for snow and ice
performance aren't as good as for the Goodyear. Looking forward to
the collective wisdom.