Old June 13th 11, 01:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default 2014 Corvette

http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...tte/index.html

I may actually be interested in buying a new Corvette. A smaller, higher
revving, variable overhead cam design with direct fuel injection may be in
order for 2014. The present C6 has a neanderthal pushrod V-8 and a horrible
interior. Also the looks are gaudy.

I hope the 2014 brings the average age of the Corvette driver down to age
70. I am considerably less than that age and do not want to be seen driving
'an old man's car'.

Also add to the fact that GM talked the government into ****ing away
perfectly good cash to cover for GM's management stupidity and it is really
a reach for me to want to buy any GM vehicle these days.

I think I will keep driving my 64 convertible. Back then, GM wasn't the
joke of a car company that it is now.

Vito