Old October 2nd 06, 01:54 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Fred W[_1_]

Default headlights on all day

Ulf wrote:

> Yup, GM likes to equip Saturns with them. Fortunately a few new BMW's
> have "angle eyes" DRLs. I assume this is mostly due to Audi's successful
> LED DRLs.

"Angle" (sic) eyes are not DRLs. I suppose that they they take the
place of "city lights" in those obscure European places that still
require such, but they are most certainly NOT DRLs.

DRLs are *supposed* to be obnoxious. If they aren't getting your
attention, they aren't doing what they are intended to do...

--
-Fred W