Old May 5th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
alfred

Default How good is the Civic Si in snow?

Hello,

Before I consider any and all Hondas for my next car, I have to know about
snow traction. I live in New England and that is a fact of life. I
understand that you can get the Civic Si with the standard M&S tires instead
of the summer only. I know the car has 6spd MT and ABS/EBD/VSA and traction
control, but I am a little concerned by the fact that the car is lower and
has lower profile tires. Someone I know has a Hyundai Tiburon with the 17"
rims and they said its not good in snow, so I was wondering if this is also
true for the Si?

I had a 2002 Civic Ex with Auto, and it was okay, not great, but with snow
tires added later on it was decent. Has anyone used the 2006-2007 Civic Si
in the snow?

Thanks,
Al