Old February 8th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Buzz[_2_]

Default Consumer Reports and Saturn

I also have a '96 SL with 175K on the clock and hopre to milk it for a
few more years.

Saturn has changed from those days........don't but anything
Consumer Reports doesn't recommend - you will be sorry down the road.

I owned a couple of Chrysler mini-vans that CR said were junk, and
they were. All the stuff they said breaks did. I than bought a
Toyota Sienna Van that was recommended and have not had a problem.

I will not buy a vehicle that CR does not rate "Above Average" in
reliability.