Old March 30th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Replacing battery in 93 coupe

On 30 Mar 2006 07:45:16 -0800, "The Reverend Natural Light"
> wrote:

>Removing the side panel is super easy.
>
>I was talking to the local autoparts store clerk who also had a C4 and
>had just replaced the battery. He said it took all day to get the
>thing out. Turns out, he didn't know to remove the body panel and
>somehow managed to pull the battery out from the top. Idiot! I can't
>even begin to imagine what a pain that must have been!
>

>-rev

I only had the experience with a 95....remove 3 or 4 bolts inside the
fender well...and one nut on top of the anel and Loosen one nut
between the rocker panel and the panel...That one nut is the only
problem but sure not what I call hard to do..ONLY unusual thng is that
I had to lay down on the ground to see theat nut...

To remove the panel it took less then 5 minutes...\

Bob G.