Old January 21st 21, 08:19 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
DELETEKITS DEF

Default Chevy Blazer 4x4 to 4x2 conversion???

VÃ*o lúc 02:22:56 UTC+7 ngÃ*y Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 7, 2019, đã viết:
> I just bought a 1974 full top removal K5 what i thouhgt about doing is putting k5 body on truck frame and making the short bed truck a 4×4 if anyone know if that will work any info would help

Which Truck Bed Size is Right for You?
It really depends on how you plan to use your truck. If you do light hauling but mostly use it as a daily driver, you might benefit most from choosing a mid-sized pickup with a 5- or 6-FT box. If you need something a little more demanding, a full-sized truck with a 5.5- 6.5- or 8-FT bed might be best. If you frequently find yourself hauling a massive load, and need the extra payload capacity, you might consider an HD with either 6.5- or 8-FT of storage.