Old October 31st 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage) NMC

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:01:28 GMT, pws > wrote:

>I'll stand by my statement. It is a nasty place. Sure it has some good
>spots, like you said, "EVERY" place has its pros and cons. It is also a
>congested, polluted nightmare of a place to live, imho.

It sounds like you lack perspective. Having grown up near and in New York City,
and living now in Washington DC, with my family in scenic downtown Plano, I can
say that the Dallas area and Fort Worth look pretty darned nice to me when I
visit.

It also sounds like you've never seen real pollution!

-- Larry