Old October 31st 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires WinterStorage) NMC

Brian wrote:

> Or for a big city with small town flavor, try San Antonio. Just don't
> fall in the river.

MUCH, much better than Dallas, and closer to me as well. I visit San
Antonio quite often by choice and always avoid Dallas/Ft. Worth if at
all possible.

When someone is completely trashing their birth city, it should be an
indicator.
Having 6 million people living in close proximity is insanity to me. San
Antonio is far more spread out and doesn't have nearly as bad of a
congested big-city feel to it as Dallas does.

I would love to be proud of my place of birth, but that just isn't
possible here.

Pat