Old October 31st 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mark[_4_]

Default Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

pws wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>
> > Yikes, I'd much rather live where I do than wherever it is you do (I'm
> > in the great (and cold) Pacific Northwest). It is fall, after all.
> > Unless you're in the southern hemisphere, then that's ok.

> That's central Texas, and them be fightin' words... ;-)
>
> There are advantages to both places. I don't ever like snow, cold
> temperatures cut right through me, and while I like the rain, I don't
> like it to happen that often.
>
> On the other hand, if you don't want to suffer third-degree burns when
> grabbing the metal voodoo knob in the summer, then Texas or any other
> Southern state is probably not a good choice.
>
> I have already picked where I am moving to, now it is a matter of
> getting ready and set-up again. I have only been thinking about it for
> four years....
>
> Pat

I was born in Dallas, but my folks moved us to CA when I was about 3
months old, so I don't really consider myself a Texan. Having now
escaped to OR where I don't have to live through oven-like weather,
whenever my wife wants to take some vacation time and go visit her mom
in AZ in the summer, I always say, "Have a nice trip, and I'll see you
when you get home."