Old October 31st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mark[_4_]

Default Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

pws wrote:

> My top goes up when the temp hits about 50 degrees Farenheit. You people
> are insane. ;-) Of course, I was driving a miata with no A/C when it
> was 112 out this summer.

It was 24F driving to work today, with the top down, of course (it
wasn't raining, after all).

> We have a predicted high of 86 today for Halloween. It is supposed to
> drop all the way down to 63 later this week.....

Yikes, I'd much rather live where I do than wherever it is you do (I'm
in the great (and cold) Pacific Northwest). It is fall, after all.
Unless you're in the southern hemisphere, then that's ok.