Old December 1st 05, 02:44 AM posted to alt.hi-po.mopars,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Magnum EFI to carb conversion

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> Tom, Bret's a moron and a troll. He's made that abundantly clear in
> rec.autos.makers.chrysler, babbling ignorantly about all kinds of stuff he
> clearly doesn't understand.

You're a real ****-penis these days, Stern.

I asked the question, "hypothetically" because I wanted to know if it
could be done, just out of curiosity, not with any specific year in
mind or whether it was all that great an idea.

You bust my balls on every little thing, just to obscure the big
picture, on which I am pretty knowledgeable compared to most people.