Old January 28th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Q: 60K Service

XS11E wrote:

> OK, but you understand I can invoke the 5th amendment if my attorneys
> think I should? <G>

5th amemdment? What is that? The 5th amendment was swept away along with
numbers 4 & 6 by something called the Patriot Act......

Oh crap, there I go again.

Would somebody please ask me why they are hearing a water sound in the
door sills so I can get back on topic again?
It is not summer time, so the usual "why are my passenger's feet getting
wet" question won't show up for a while. Maybe I'll get lucky and
someone will have a clutch slave cylinder start to leak. :-)

Pat