Old October 11th 05, 04:27 AM
Chad Rogers

I sure didn't get taken for a ride by Simbin, I played GTR for 6 straight
months, I barely played rFactor for 6 days before it became boring. I have
great hope for modders, but what does that have to do with how good rFactor
is right now.
As for your proper simmer comments they are laughable, have a look around
the net and see where most of the world top simmers are....GTR. Some are
still running 2003, and I will bet there will be plenty running GTL, a hell
of a lot more than will be running rFactor.

Chad