Old April 12th 05, 02:45 PM
Shep

Try loosening a bleeder on the front caliper, see if the brake frees up, if
so you can keep backing up the line( when the condition is there of course)
loosening a line at certain junctions until you locate where the pressure is
coming from. Also check for free play in the pedal, should be about 1/8 to
1/4 ".
oups.com...