Old September 7th 05, 06:19 PM
Larry

You probably won't have to re-activate.

I recently upgraded (there's an understatement) my Home Server and changed
the following:

1. Replaced System Board and Processor.
2. Removed 7 old hard drives of varying sizes.
3. Installed a 3Ware 9500S-8 Hardware RAID Card (SATA).
4. Installed 6 new (one as a hot spare) Seagate 300GB Barracuda's set up as
a 1.5 Terabyte RAID-5.
5. Installed new 120GB Seagate Barracuda PATA Boot/OS drive.

Reinstalled Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, and activated. It didn't
complain one bit.

If I can get away with that, you should be able to get away with a graphics
card replacement

-Larry