Old September 6th 05, 08:09 AM
shegeek72

Cris Eichler wrote:

> ok, even though this means re-activating XP afterwards, i finally decided to
> look for a new graphic card. So lret's say i have about 200 Euros as my
> absolute spending limit, which card should i go for? Most important to me is
> performance in sims, of course :-)

My advice would be to search the internet for the best card at the best
price, either ATI or nVidia. That's how I got my ATI 9800 pro.

Does swapping a vid card require one to re-activate Win XP? I thought
it took more hardware changes than that.

SG
--
"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly
around women. And I hope I never get into that." - Bill Clinton