Old June 12th 05, 05:43 PM
Jason

In article . com>,
wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had some ideas on how I can get this car
> started. Went on vacation last week and upon return my 1998 Accord
> Coupe V6 will not start.
>
> The battery seems to be fine and it cranks over the engine nicely. I
> have checked the cables, air filter, fuel cap, etc. Any ideas?

Possible causes:
defective coil
defective fuel pump relay and/or harness at relay.
defective fuel pump
Loose distributer is changing timing.

I advise you to have the car towed to your favorite mechanic or a Honda
dealership. When I was younger, I would replace items that I thought were
defective to fix problems like the one you are having. It makes more sense
to make sure an item is really defective before you replace it--it saves
more money in the long run. I should note that when I was younger--I did
not have hardly any testing equipment.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.