Old December 5th 13, 12:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Shadow[_4_]

Default Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queer HGTV's "Curb Appeal".

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:03:01 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> wrote:

>> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...Igembe/-/19504
>> 80/2096528/-/format/xhtml/-/10b7n72/-/index.html
>>
>> Need more evidence ?

>ANY evidence would be good. Why do you think the dog/bunny story is
>evidence of your god?

Of course it's evidence ! Who do you think was powerful enough
to put such a stupid idea into the man's head ? And he's not MY God.
Look at the stupid ideas in everybody's minds. God is everywhere !

>> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.
>> []'s

>Yep, perfect evidence that there's no such thing as any god. Good work.

Wait for an update to the FAQ. I've been waiting for 20 years.

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012