Old December 4th 13, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Jeanne Douglas

Default Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queer HGTV's "Curb Appeal".

In article >,
Shadow > wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
> >
> >> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

> >Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
> >that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
> >doing?

> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...Igembe/-/19504
> 80/2096528/-/format/xhtml/-/10b7n72/-/index.html
>
> Need more evidence ?

ANY evidence would be good. Why do you think the dog/bunny story is
evidence of your god?

> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.
> []'s

Yep, perfect evidence that there's no such thing as any god. Good work.

--

JD

"If our country is going broke, let it be from
feeding the poor and caring for the elderly.
And not from pampering the rich and fighting
wars for them."--Living Blue in a Red State (seen on Facebook)