Old December 4th 13, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queer HGTV's"Curb Appeal".

On 12/04/2013 09:04 AM, Harry K wrote:

> The last time I heard something so idiotic was as a kid when I was
> told the origins of the baby Jesus. I didn't believe that bit of
> codswallop either even though apparently her husband did - fool that
> he was.

Blonde's version of easter: "That's when The Baby Jesus comes out of
his hole, lays an egg and puts it under his pillow, and if he sees his
shadow he'll find a dollar in the morning and we'll have six more weeks
of winter."

It was only a quarter when I was a kid...

--
Cheers, Bev
"If the Eskimos have a thousand different words for "snow," does this