Old December 4th 13, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

Default Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queerHGTV's "Curb Appeal".

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:30:43 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
>
> > wrote:
> >In article >,
> > "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
> >> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

> >Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
> >that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
> >doing?

> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...2/-/index.html

> Need more evidence ?
> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.

Evidence? Joe blow said it happened and you believe it? My God! The stupidity of a theist is beyond comprehension.

The last time I heard something so idiotic was as a kid when I was told the origins of the baby Jesus. I didn't believe that bit of codswallop either even though apparently her husband did - fool that he was.

Harry K