Old October 17th 18, 04:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Drago Giambattista Esposito

Default Homework 10 home automotive repairs starting from an oil change and ending with engine replacement

Ed Pawlowski

> I see no mention of spark plugs.

I forgot all about spark plugs!
Even though they last 100K miles, they need to be replaced.

I think I'll remove the struts because someone said that struts and brakes
don't go together (although don't struts need to be replaced as much as
spark plugs do?).

I'll definitely add spark plugs to a generic all-purpoe "tune up" even
though a "tune up" doesn't seem to exist as a "thing" any more.

That "tune up" will include the filters and spark plugs and wipers and
anything "rubbery" like hoses. With that tune up can be the simple stuff
with putting air in tires and topping off fluids.

Would that work better?