Old January 6th 08, 02:48 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Vernon Balbert

Default Rear wiper on a Z Coupe

On 1/5/2008 5:13 PM, went clickity clack on
the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:
> The rear wiper worked perfectly for 7 years and just suddenly stopped
> working. The washer still responds to input from the stick on the
> steering wheel column. Anyone experienced this?

Is the motor making sounds like it's trying to move the wiper? If so,
it could be that it just came loose. I had this happen with my '79
528i. Of course I didn't find out it happened until I was going through
a heavy rain storm.

--
Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. -
Christopher Marlowe (1564-1593)