Old February 6th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

Default Saturn Astra Debuts This Week in Chicago

In article . com>,
says...

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...-saturn-astra/

> Hopefully, it will be as good as the European models. I understand the
> first to arrive will not be made in the US but shipped from Europe.
> Correct me if I' wrong.

Its fairly attractive and a good replacement for the Ion. Saturn Astra?
The name "Astra" is already taken by Opel. Glancing through the artical
a "Opel CDTI diesel" was mentioned. Now that has my interest.