Old November 14th 05, 02:08 AM
pws

Default Antenna question

XS11E wrote:

> Sheesh, I have to tell you everything?

Pretty much, yes. :-)

Find a young, beautiful, well
> built female type wearing not much. Ask her to go to the store with
> you.

I would, but my miata's babe magnet burned up long ago, and with a
self-portrait like this, it is hard to get them in the car.

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/troll.jpg

This lovely piece of handcrafted Norwegian art goes off in about an
hour. Don't miss your chance to own this lovely creature! ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/7jhjr

You'll get all the help you want and then some (unless the clerk
> is female, if so, you're on your own!) <g>

I don't know, the female clerk at the local Autozone would probably
ignore me, as most women do, but she would likely be all smiles for a
hottie in a bikini. ;-)

Pat