Old November 14th 05, 12:34 AM
XS11E

Default Antenna question

pws > wrote in
:

> I'll go take a look, but I have bad luck getting good help at most
> of our auto store around here.

Sheesh, I have to tell you everything? Find a young, beautiful, well
built female type wearing not much. Ask her to go to the store with
you. You'll get all the help you want and then some (unless the clerk
is female, if so, you're on your own!) <g>

The chain places, Checker/Shuck/Kragen or Pep Boys or Auto Zone will
probably have a section of misc. parts such as springs, nuts, screws
and... plugs! If not, you're more likely to get knowledgeable help in
a "real" auto parts store such as NAPA or some such.