Old July 8th 05, 04:38 AM
Planar1

Unfortunately, the ones I want are not in stock and the folks at TireRack
say the company will not be making more. Last time I checked, the fronts
that I want (18x8 MM11-2 Sport Bright Sat) were in stock. The rears, however
(18x9 5-120 bmw mm11-2sp) are not, and are not expected at all. There's some
rather serious problem at the factory in Italy. I might just buy the fronts
new and buy the rears used as long as they are in great shape. So, anyone
out there have the rears that I need? Thanks!