Old August 14th 17, 04:01 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

sir, you give us hope.w e need some coaching on a 2004 2.7 to 3.2swap. we got the car with the actual install complete. with these difficulties 1.)the ABS ECU isn't hooked up.2.) it has a 3.2 module, but we do possess the original 2.7 ECM we have been told to stay with the 2.7 ECM.Is that your experiance? 3.) there is as large plug in at drivers front fender that we don't know where or, to what it attaches to. my
Phone is 719-243-2808 my name is Jake