Old October 13th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Default What happened to....

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:37:41 GMT, "Ken Lyons" >
wrote:

>....The tops are down on both Miatas
>right now and may stay down for my wife's drive in to work tomorrow.

Ummm, Ken, tomorrow is a holiday for most people in the DC area...

Top always down for us, until firts snow, when the hardtop goes on. Drove to Ft.
Myer to play tennis yestaerday and today. Wish the pool was still open...

>Sippin' bourbon (not driving) and enjoying the nice weather.......

Calvados for us, watching football, baseball, and the time-delayed F1 from
Japan. My wife is off tomorrow. 8

-- Larry