Old November 14th 04, 10:06 PM
Dubya

Ok, that was very funny. Well, the part about the electrician not so
much--I have to put mine on alone (three years straight, no mishaps yet)
and yeah, one must be especially careful to not pinch the lead for the
defogging grid. Now it's time for MY dumbass Q: Should I install the
boot before putting on the hard top? I tried once, and the top would not
seat. Still, with all the doom and gloom and dire warnings I hear about
not using the boot I wonder...

Anyone with a definitive answer? Anyone with an M2 successfully install
both simultaneously?

Cheers

(Leon van Dommelen) wrote in
: