Old May 15th 04, 06:17 AM
@|

Default FOR SALE (Arlington, VA): Audi S4 2001, *Low miles*, Manual, Silver, Original Owner selling - $26500

There are pictures of the car available he
http://aamir.org/photos/audis4/
Also, the price has been adjusted to $26,500 to account for completely
replacing the rear bumper, due to scratches on it. I have a formal
estimate from a reputable bodyshop for this. Of course, you don't have
to do anything, because the scratches are not *that* bad - simply
pocket the extra $1500 and start enjoying the car right away!