Old December 29th 04, 06:23 AM
bigdan4712

I just purchased a 98 Dodge Intrepid, and my engine blew up in it. It only
had 83k on it, and i pulled out of work only to hear major rattling and
smoking of the engine when i got home. And the sad thing was, I changed
the oil once, and i put over 3 quarts of oil back into it before the
engine blew up. Luckily, I had a warranty on it, but now my dealer
swindled me out of $500 and lied to me about the warranty company. Im in
litigations with him now. What a piece of dog turd. I never even got to
drive for about 2000 miles. Crap. Ill never buy a dodge again.