Old December 19th 04, 07:44 PM
Larry Crites

Yes, there are jobs here for "our" people, and their money comes back into
their community. But where do the corporate profits go that pays the big
officer's salaries? There's still a Pentastar in Highland Park. I know,
there is no "American" auto manufacturer anymore, with all the imported
parts, assembly across our border, etc. But, at least the assembly portion
is North American. Besides, I like Canada. Has lots of pretty areas. A lot
of the people are nice, too.

Larry
Unlock the Universe