Old November 30th 04, 06:41 PM
lab~rat

On 25 Nov 2004 18:53:06 GMT, (USVetteBroker)
puked:

>Again...I read the service history on the 2000 car and it seems like the same
>type of issue -dealers that had provided shoddy/substandard/incompetent
>service.
>
>I would probably advise this person to find a dealer in their area that deals
>with Corvettes on a regular basis instead of the dealers mentioned that seem to
>have turned loose Joe-Bob From The Woods With His Bag Of Tools on this person's
>cars

When I read them, it appeared that there were SOME problems, but some
of them were minor irregularities that could be considered within
tolerances. Doesn't it seem like a bit of a coincidence that he had
TWO cars that were lemons and NO ONE knew how to repair them?

Here's my guess, the guy had a few initial problems with his car, then
developed 'buyers remorse', maybe over extended cashwise, maybe he
didn't get laid with his new Vette like the dealer promised, and
started taking it out on the dealer.

Some times those dealer guys ARE stupid, no question, sometimes they
have to deal with people that are a real PITA. I suspect the latter
is the case here.

In any event, maybe he should drive something other than a Vette, or
get an older one and work on it himself.

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.