Old June 14th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Tom[_2_]

Default Diesel 6.2 L Water in Fuel Problems HELPPP!!

you need to purge the air out of the fuel system.
i am not sure if your 85 has an electric fuel pump to fill the fuel filter
or not.
try removing the filter/water separator assembly, and filling to up with
clean fuel or diesel kleen, then try starting it again. it may catch.