Old January 9th 05, 08:02 PM
Bill Bollinger

I still say that system differences make up about 90% of the problems
currently. I can trade setups between teammates and a setup can be stable
for me and unctrollable loose for them and vice versa. SMALL changes in the
setups make some big handling changes. That is one nice thing EA Sim-Racing
will fix thank goodness.

Also heard that EA Sim-Racing will get rid of this idea of whomever runs the
loosest setup will be the fastest.

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com