Old January 9th 05, 01:14 PM
Neil Charlton

"Charles F. Castor Jr." > wrote in message
> Why is it that the setups I get on the web are always so loose? I have
> to add a lot of front bias to get around the track.
>
> Thanks
> Charlie

When you download the setup, download a matching replay if you can. One of
Andi Wilke or Achim Trenz would be good. Watch the replay paying particular
attention to gas and brake - all will become clear. This may look a little
more extreme in real life but watching the NASN telemetry of Dale Junior
last year shows him often bablancing his braking with some throttle. In
short, the only way to get round quick in Nascar is to use both feet
simultaneously (I believe). Once you get used to it, the setups fit like a
glove (sometimes).

Have fun