Old June 9th 12, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default "High Gear" Mustang chosen to be SEMA's first all-female build [w/video]

In article >,
lid (MummyChunk) wrote:

> From AB
>

> 'High Gear' Chosen as Concept for First-Ever SEMA Mustang Build
> Powered by Women
> DEARBORN, Mich., June 6, 2012 ? Thousands of fans voted for a
> satin-black, luxury Ford Mustang concept in the first-ever SEMA
> Mustang Build Powered by Women. The project ? a collaboration between
> Ford Motor Company and the Specialty Equipment Market Association
> (SEMA) ? invited the public to view three concepts online and vote for
> the one they would like to see built by a group of women volunteers.
>
> Known as "High Gear," the winning concept was designed by
> Jennifer Seely of Ford.
>
> Inspired by international products in categories such as jewelry,
> couture clothing and architecture, High Gear is meant to stimulate the
> senses by fusing luxury and power. Highlights include rose-gold chrome
> accents throughout the exterior and interior; satin-black body; plush,
> quilted suede seats and a leather-wrapped interior. Modifications will
> also be made to the engine, undercarriage, drivetrain and sound
> system.

Snip a bit...

> View the attachments for this post at:

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...0918#162730918

A luxury mustang? Hum, well, okay.
Ah... "rose-gold chrome accents" Not too sure about that. I'd have to
see it in person.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.