Old November 2nd 09, 12:49 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Steve Firth

Default WWTL FAQ (Version 1.10)

Otto Yamamoto > wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 07:19:25 +0000, thomas wrote:
>
> > Filth cannot stop his "I'm considerably richer than you" pitch - he has
> > photoshopped a can of custard to a picture of an "upmarket" car and to
> > "his" yacht to prooove(sic) they're his

> Look, pal, this is a Carl Rogers abuse thread, not a Steve Firth abuse
> thread, so take yr psychosis elsewhere, thank you.

One of the many funny things about Toomy - a man so stupid that he can't
even spell his own name correctly twice in a row - is his cluelessness.
The pictures he refers to were Photoshopped as part of a joke. Someone
in a driving group suggested that we should each provide photos of our
cars via a website. Someone else said that people would just post
fantasy car images and then suggested to ensure that the game was fair
that each picture should include a shot of a tin of custard powder to
"prove" the shot was genuine. I pointed out that this was silly since
Photoshop would allow anyone to provide an image with the custard powder
in view and then provided a couple of images to show that it was
possible. My website even indicates that this was the case.

Toomy can't seem to grasp this concept of "a joke" and the poor little
dead takes it all terribly seriously.

He's also known for the ludicrous tall tales he tells. He has claimed
that his work has been performed on BBC Radio 7 and that he receives a
huge income from that work. He claims to have been educated at the best
public (that private to you Americans) school in Wales (i.e. he's
claiming to be a well-heeled alumnus of an Ivy-covered school) yet,
despite this fortunate start in life, he can barely scrawl his own name.

Recently he claimed to own a V8 Diesel Engined Range Rover. Sadly for
Toomy he claimed to have bought it a year before it was offered for sale
to the public. He is a certified net-kook and if such a thing had
meaning today I'd submit him for kook of the month club.

Toomy and CalRog would get along fine - two underachieving fantasy
monkeys.