Old June 6th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default iRacing = crack in a box

Valid points. And exactly why I like the idea.

If I'm being honest, I...

1. Am tired of online crash fests.
2. Truly, TRULY sick of the whole mod thing. Really, I am. I just wanna
race these days without all that nonsense.
3. Love the idea of a centralized scoring system.
4. Love the idea of people racing under their REAL names.
5. People being responsible for their actions.

And a bunch more.

-Larry