Old December 2nd 04, 07:10 PM
Tony

I think that the 130 mph limit is a bit understated. This may be done to keep
the claim within tire speed ratings.

At an on track driving 'school' last spring I was driving a friend's '04 S4 4.2
(which is also supposed to have a limit of 130) and was hitting 150+ on the
straight with a lot of room to go.

Tony