Old September 4th 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Peter[_1_]

Default iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

In article >,
says...
> Peter wrote:
>
> > Oh well, was quite looking forward to giving it a try, but the system
> > doesn't like my cc details, despite using this card many times before
> > online. Plenty of funds on card. Just checked online, but expiry is this
> > month. Maybe the system didn't like that. :-(

> Could be. Might be worth an email to support at iracing.com ?

Well the new card arrived today and it states specifically, keep using
the old card until it has expired, before using the new one. I have a
bank debit card. Generally don't like to use it for these type of
things, but I'll take the chance. ;-)

--
Pete Ives