Old December 20th 08, 07:05 PM posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

Default UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

On Dec 20, 9:41*am, "Rock Hardson" > wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...08/12/19/AR200...
>
> The article states that the southern japanese factory worker was offered to
> join the union bringing wages on par to its northern American worker but
> they opted to stay bare foot and po' for japanese pennies. How STUPID can
> people be! If they had simply joined the union they would be getting the
> same exact pay and benefits as the northern worker living a higher standard
> of life and there would have been an even playing field for all manufactures
> from the start. For years it has been said that the Japanese choose the
> southern worker simply to take advantage of there ignorance. I guess the
> article proves they were right about that one. Now the northern worker will
> be forced to be dragged down to the level of pay of the southern worker. Its
> a simple question of is everyone on board to make a lot of money or will a
> segment of the community just drag others down to make a lesser amount of
> money???

I make it a point to NEVER buy any car, new or used, assembled by UAW
dumb-**** overpaid slob morons...

There is not a single UAW leak in possession of a skill set worth
their extortionistic wage and benefit package. Back in the sixties,
8th. grade dropouts all over the country would wind up getting $25/hr.
to slap hubcaps on Fords and Chevys. **** the UAW and anyone who
supports them.