Old August 25th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:08:51 AM UTC-7, Frank Berger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata
>
> upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
>
> upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's
>
> running great.
>

> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the
>
> cops.

If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics near you, cartalk,com

Good Luck!!