Old August 4th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

"Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
message
On Aug 4, 12:45 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM"
> rg>
> wrote in messagenews:dlie75158ogeog92uo59vf6kk6shnvr3ds@4ax .com...
>

> > On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Osama Bin Kennedy
> > > wrote:

> >>Yah know, I was just thinking about this "moron/sub-moron" thing, and
> >>I'm having some difficulties frittering it out. Sorta like the
> >>conversation I had some coworkers a few weeks back regarding "turning
> >>the air conditioner up/down" with respect to the temperature. Ended up
> >>getting everyone else (particularly my boss's boss) started in a big
> >>argument over the subject, then left the room to let 'em hash it out,
> >>but I digress. :-)

> >>Usually when you prefix a word with "sub" it's to indicate something
> >>isn't quite up to snuff; hence "sub-par". So in this case, does sub-
> >>moron mean the person is the moron of morons, or that they are a moron
> >>in training, and need a moron master to help them through their
> >>apprenticeship?

> >>Sorry, my head hurts now. :-)

> > Given that it is SFB we are referring to, it means the moron of
> > morons. :-P

> > --
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS shows us what
> > an idiot it is yet again:

> > "Idiot. District attorneys are considered part of the police force."

> > --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 7/30/07
> > Ref:http://tinyurl.com/24a2f5
> > Msg ID: . net

> A good example of sub-moron is >>> "necromancer"
>
> he is too stupid to figure out that his flock is trapped, they can't pull
> their heads out of repuke's asses. Sub-moron in this case means "below or
> under" a regular type of moron, "lower IQ than a moron, lower in
> everything" even in humanity.

>While your screeds are normally incoherent and illogical, they are at
>least usually grammatically correct, unlike in this case. Man, yer
>buttons must really be pressed!

It has something to do with your sub-moron IQ. I was just trying to see
what's in your moronic brain to see if you can digest a little **** or not.