Old October 1st 15, 12:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
99 Stang

Default Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT

replying to Frank S, 99 Stang wrote:
I recently purchased an all original white with black top convertible limited
edition automatic with 10k miles in August 2015. The owner was asking $17k
and I purchased it for $11k as she needed the money. But I wouldn't have much
trouble selling it for $15k or so. I took it to a car show this past weekend
and several people wanted to talk about the car saying that they don't see
many on the road anymore. Great car that should maintain this value long term
and likely increase in value as time goes by as long as the mileage stays low.
Hope you enjoy yours for years to come.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mustang/v...-gt-86992-.htm