Old August 19th 09, 05:28 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Default Odd noise

Catman spoke:
> > Tiz - and on order from Stoneacre for the princely sum of £17-10/-
> > 'Should be here on Wednesday'

> Sweet.

Hold the presses!

Phones Stoneacre today to confirm the part had arrived before setting
off to Doncaster. Yes, it had, but he then described it to me and it
was not the part needed. After much faffing around he said the part
was now £75 and would have to be ordered!

So I called Chris Variera in Nottingham, who sent me screen-shots of
their parts screen to confirm the part, which was wrong, so I
photographed the offending item and email it to them, and Lo! yes,
they have one in stock, only £70.16p!

Anyway, now fitted and all fixed.

The hose is actually to the intercooler!

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)